ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Security Administrative Assistant to join our team at Patuxent River, MD
Responsibilities will include maintaining and coordinating conference room schedules, maintaining visitor records and logs, directing phone calls, message receipt and delivery, and provide assistance to security officials for documentation preparation and disposition.
- Assist with preparation of security education materials and conduct security briefings and debriefings.
- Prepare and validate attendee lists and prepare briefing handouts.
- Perform document control duties to include receipt and dispatch, transmission, storage and inventory of material.
- Review documents and media for markings and cover sheets, as well as entry and maintenance of tracking management databases.
- Assist in coordinating, routing and tracking of documentation as required.
- Prepare visit certifications for approval and submission.
May be required to assist the security officer in conducting annual facility and material inventories. Prepare correspondence, reports, and other documentation as needed related to security duties, and provide assistance with other tasking as assigned.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance with favorable SSBI completed within past five years.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience within the DoD classified security environment one year of that experience in working in the SAP environment is desired.
- Working knowledge of Security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN Series, etc.)
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.