ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Scheduler to support current and future needs of our team located in Lexington Park, MD.
The successful candidate will support the Government customer in project planning efforts to ensure program success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Gather and process schedule inputs and updates from key stakeholders
• Analyze plans, including budgets, to develop or update schedules, including integrated master schedules, to meet contractual and project requirements
• Evaluate project, program, and cross program dependencies
• Evaluate program schedules for realism with regards to engineering, implementation, installation, testing, etc.
• Leverage schedule data to generate and provide metrics to program office stakeholders, including critical path analysis
• Provide analysis and status reports (oral and written) to program stakeholders including technical leads, program management officials, and external entities.
• Participate in and support regular risk assessment activities, EVM activities, and baseline reviews
• Perform other schedule related activities as directed
• TOP SECRET clearance with background investigation within the past five years.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, engineering, or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement: AA/AS degree and 2 years’ additional relevant experience, or High School Diploma/GED and 4 years’ additional relevant experience.
• Four (4) years of relevant experience in project management, to include planning, scheduling, and monitoring projects.
• Knowledge of the DoD acquisition lifecycle and Earned Value Management
• Experience with Work Breakdown Structures, resource loaded schedules, critical path analysis
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, to include Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Available for occasional travel
• Experience in project schedule analysis software, such as Steelray Project Analyzer or Primavera P6, preferred
• Experience with large-scale DoD Naval System Programs or NAVAIR system engineering and implementation of major weapon systems
• Knowledge of DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and DoN Procurement policies and procedures
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.