Delex is bidding on an opportunity at NAS Patuxent River, MD that is a large task order contract.
The primary contract purpose is leveraging national intelligence capabilities to support US Navy programs and requirements. It requires an experienced Program Manager who will oversee all tasks and performance issues on the contract. The program manager directs the performance of a variety of related projects, which may be organized by technology, program, or client. The program manager oversees the technology development and/or application, marketing, and resource allocation within program client base. Program areas typically represent more than three functional areas that mnay include intelligence analysis, systems engineering, systems analysis, quality control, administration, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
• Responsible for effective management of funds and personnel, and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual items.
• Operates within client guidance, contractual limitations, and Company business and policy directives.
• Serves as focal point-of-contact with client regarding program activities.
• Ensures that all required resources incluiding manpower, production standards, computer time, and facilities are available for program implementation.
• Manages program consisting of multiple projects including project identification, design, development, and delivery.
• Maintains the development and execution of business opportunities based on broad, general guidance.
• Confers with project manager to provide technical advice and to assist with problem resolution.
• Responsible for marketing new technology and follow-on business acquisitions.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 10 years of management experience in intelligence/intelligence-related fields are required. Six (6) years of generalexperience is equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree. With a Master's Degree, eight (8) years of intelligence management experience is acceptable.
Program Management certification, such as PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly desirable.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.